Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Farmer's Market











Spencer and Gwen broke in my wheelchair before I got home. Gwen is getting soooo big. In this photo she is wearing the dress she wore at Thanksgiving, but with pants because it fits her more like a shirt!





Saturday we all went to the Farmer's Market like we always do. It was a bit of a bumpy ride (my wheelchair needs shocks!), but a very enjoyable outing. We even had breakfast at The Palace Cafe (mmm...blueberry pancakes). Gwen had fun playing with her Auntie Angelique who was pretending that her knee was a horse, and her hands the reins while she sang theme song to Bonanza. Someone asked Angel and I if we were twins...and I can see why from these photos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so wonderful to see you home and getting back to normal. To see you and Gyn with such big smiles. It warms my heart again Welcome home
Love you
Pam

The Mrs. said...

I'm just read your blog after a few weeks of not checking. I am so sorry to hear what happened!! How are you? I am glad that you are getting better everyday. Could you email me your home address? My email is: stineicus@gmail.com

Take good care of yourself, and know that I am sending lots of good vibes your way from Oregon!

Kristine :)

Anonymous said...

Gwen is just beautiful, as is her mommy. I'm fixin' to check out your wiki right now to see how I can help you out. Cheers! Kristen