Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome to our Blog


I thought I would start one of these things to share about our Little Studley we are expecting in the next few weeks.

Due date is 9.24....there are no signs that she will arrive any sooner than that (that's right, it's a girl!). But you never know!

I am doing really well, besides the aches and pains of pregnancy, the fact that I often feel like a beached whale, or like I am a 110 years old shuffling around. Spencer assures me I look great...which is sweet.

We had our 38 week appointment on Wednesday and all is well- baby is head down, has a strong heartbeat and measures about 37 weeks- thank goodness! Makes me think she will take after me (7lb baby) and not Spencer (10lb baby) in the size department.

Well off to organize the storage under the coffee table and the magnets on the fridge, and if I have time before Spencer gets home, the dreaded linen closet (no I am not officially nesting, just trying to get stuff done!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful belly!

Anonymous said...

That is a fabulous picture!

I'll be hoping more on the 7 lb end for you (and for me, incidentally). ;)

Jamie P said...

Wow, nice belly. Looks like she is not going to let up for you. Glad you have been able to keep busy because you won't have time for canning and pickling soon.

I like pickles, lots of pickles!!!