Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Come out, come out and play!




Come out, come out and play! Today is baby's due date....but no sign she is coming out yet. I have tried to tempt her with her basket of toys and books, and assure her she can sleep as much as she wants in her cradle her Grandpa Mike made her (we finally made room in our bedroom next to my side of the bed for the cradle). The green thing in there is her little sleep sack with a swaddle attachment if she is the kind of baby that likes swaddling.

It seemed like she was getting very restless in the belly, but maybe she is having second thoughts, or just putting off the inevitable. Or, like me, enjoying a few more moments of her gestation. Maybe I will make more cookies :-)

1 comment:

Ricky Paredes said...

Maybe she is waiting to make sure McCain doesn't win in Novemember :) Hope things are going well! Can't wait. I hope she's born soon, I'm headed up north next weekend.