Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thank You Universe

Some think the universe will only give you what you can handle....in order for me to take that summer school class I needed to have a babysitter for Gwen a few hours a day 4 days a week. The one I was looking to isn't available during the only time slot the class I need to take is being offered... so no summer school for me. To be honest, I am relieved. It was going to be a lot all at once. I don't know if I am ready to leave Gwen for that long and I am not ready for accounting. As Ribbet would say when he found a penny, "Thank You Universe!"

1 comment:

Keri said...

I'm glad too. That seemed like a lot and you weren't that excited about it. You'll get that accounting calss out of the way when the time is right. Wish I was closer so I could be your super nanny.