Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Gwen also wore this same little t-shirt her first St. Patrick's Day. I haven't got much to say...after two days with no nap Gwen, I am trying to get a lot done during naptime. Got to get back to Mama's chores including prepping our Vegetarian pot pie for dinner and Irish Tea Brack for dessert (think it will be like a fruit cake). Since I am not expecting this dessert to be that dessert like, Gwen and I will make some sugar cookies cut out into clover shapes with green sprinkles when she wakes up. I haven't blogged much, but have posted almost daily snippets on my Facebook- so if you want to read those, let's be facebook friends!
Edited: Gwen and I did make cookies! She was actually quite helpful and is learning a lot (like leveling out the sugar in the measuring cup before 'dumping' it in the bowl. Her favorite part of making sugar cookies: sprinkles!

1 comment:

Keri said...

ahhh look at her in that lil apron I got her! What a cutie!