Monday, February 7, 2011

The Mama and Gwen Show

People keep requesting more updates and pictures of Graham. I am hogging the little guy. We spend 24/7 together and I am never more than a 15 minute drive away... even so, after he has been napping a few hours and I pick him up, it feels so good to hold him, like we haven't been in eachother's arms in days. He is still my little barnacle. I was starting to wonder if co-sleeping was preventing him from sleeping through the night, but last week he started sleeping 5 hour stretches (technically sleeping through the night, though I don't know who came up with that definition). He is a lot like Gwen, and totally different. Her baby farts didn't stink ;-) Graham is my little sidekick on the show I like to call The Mama and Gwen Show. Someday he will be a leading character, but until then he will be our number one fan.

Below are some photos from a friend's 3rd Birthday party this past weekend. It was a beautiful warm and sunny day, felt a lot more like summer than winter (which is why I will likely always live in California).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Mama and Gwen Show" -I love it! And I know exactly what you mean about when you scoop up your boy, that feeling... I get it too with Johnny even after we spend so much time together.

And yes, where did 5 hours define "sleeping through the night?!" LOL! Take care!
Emily

Keri said...

Thanks for finding the time to give us more pics and update us.

He is a wonderful baby!