Thursday, September 24, 2009

Night of the Walking Gwen


The much anticipated Gwen walking video (from 3 nights ago). She is wearing her pajamas and a poncho our friend Rachel made her for her birthday (thanks Rachel!). She grabbed the poncho out of the gift bag in her room and put it on herself.














I love this picture :-) She has great teeth and has started using her toothbrush (though this usually devolves into her chewing on the bristles and trying to rip them out).


















I was getting breakfast together when Gwen came to explore the fridge and grabbed a strawberry. She did this once before- Spencer looked down and she was already eating it. So this morning I thought I would let her go at it. After nibbling the green bits she decided to squeeze the life out of it in her baby fist.


Gwen got into my knitting and played with this ball of yarn for a significantly long time. I like the zombie baby walk she does. This video was taken 10 days ago.

4 comments:

Iluska Ikeda said...

How adorable! My baby girl gets into my knitting stash all the time, but she's never has that much fun with the strings like your Gwen. Too cute.

Angelique Mattin Russell said...

Fantastic post. She's a toddler! A real toddler! :)

Keri said...

As always Gwen is super cute! Can't wait to celebrate her first year!

Anonymous said...

walking already! She is so cute!