Thursday, December 25, 2008

Surgery was a success! (and Merry Christmas!)

Ambrosia's knee and collarbone surgery was a complete success, and the surgeon is very optimistic about her recovery.







If you would like to help by providing a meal, please check out the online sign up sheet Alex made:

http://www.sstudley.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meals



User name: meals

Password: meals


If you'd like to call Ambrosia and wish her a Merry Christmas you can reach her on her cell or through the receptionist at Oakland Kaiser Hospital: (510) 251-0121

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Rosie. There's a lot to be thankful for. Stay positive.

Anonymous said...

Ambrosia! I came here to wish you and the fam a Merry Christmas and I am so sorry to find that you are in the hospital. I am sending big healing vibes your way. I am so sorry, I cannot imagine what you are going through. Glad to hear that the surgery was a success and I hope the healing continues.

With love,
Emily (Brown but you remember me as Autrey)