Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I want for Christmas is SLEEP!!!


We have been working on the sleep thing- last week things went well and wen technically slept through the night (5-6 hours) Tuesday-Friday. She even took a 2 hour nap on Wednesday and I was amazed at the free time I had! Well then the weekend came... and any progress we made on her sleep was totally undone. I am back to being up every 2-3 hours to nurse :-( and can only get her to nap in her wrap or stroller, or in bed with me after I nurse her. I am reading The No Cry Sleep Solution and I am hopeful that this well be helpful. We hope to have her sleeping in her crib, in her own room, by the New Year (with a few daytime naps). This means we will have to be a lot more disciplined and develop a sleep routine (holidays probably aren't the best time to try and do this, but she can't wait- and I can't wait- we need some sleep!!!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love her sleeping pictures. So hilarious. She's so cute.