Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo To You!

We enjoyed quite a few festive activities this week including two trick or treating outings and a trip to a pumpkin patch. By Friday afternoon we were exhausted and spun out on sugar so we missed our playgroup's Halloween Party scheduled for the latter part of the afternoon since nap time didn't happen until 3:30pm, despite my best efforts. I spent 2.5 hours trying to get Graham and Gwen to sleep- finally we all enjoyed a much needed 2 hour nap. This evening we will be trick or treating at a local mall and some friend's houses. Gwen is so excited about getting more candy- her favorite: lollipops and M&Ms. Happy Halloween!









3 comments:

Karen said...

You could have just made a crooked smile on the little one's head and let him go as Charlie Brown.

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I need your e-mail address I jsut found a recipe I think you would love
Amber