Saturday, September 18, 2010

Best Summer Photo

This is by far one of my favorite photos ever! The wings are from our Playgroups annual Summer Picnic, which was a lot of fun. I have so enjoyed my time being Gwen's Mama. The two of us have done so much together, and I don't think she will remember when it was just her and I, but I will. She will likely never remember a time without little brother in her life. So, any day little guy, we are eagerly anticipating your arrival into our lives, and know once you get here it will be hard to imagine we ever lived without you :-)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful picture. And you are correct, honey. She will not remember the specifics from your time together. But you will. And you will keep those memories very close to your heart....That I know for sure.

deb said...

What a lovely post. Gwen's lucky to have such a good mommy.

The picture of Gwen is just priceless! A good pair of wings can take a girl farther than underpants!

Keri said...

you have your very own garden fairy! sooo cute. I have memories back that far for sure. Lots of them. You never know, she might remember something. What a great family you have.