Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Boy Update

There really isn't any update :-) I had my 38 week appointment this week, and there was hardly a point to the appointment (much like most of my prenatal appointments). I am having a regular old pregnancy, no blood pressure issues, moderate weight gain, baby always has a strong heartbeat. I had been measuring on schedule until this week, I measure a week behind, but my OB likes to point out that I hide large babies. She hasn't done any cervix checks, and won't until I am 40 weeks. Spencer and I are taking a "Managing Comfort and Labor " class at Harmony Birth tomorrow, and that should be a nice refresher. Maybe we will pack our hospital bag this weekend. I have my next appointment for 9.20 (my due date) but I am hoping this little guy comes next weekend...we'll see!

*photo was taken August 1st.

3 comments:

deb said...

That's one impressive belly! Sending borning baby thoughts your way.

Keri said...

thanks for the not so much of an update. Go ahead and have him on the 19th cause I'll be on that side of the hill and can visit briefly maybe.

Kathryn said...

Beautiful belly! Hoping for an on-time and easy delivery for you. We're back in town now, so if you need anything let me know. :)