Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

One of the things I hope we teach Gwen is how to be in a loving relationship. Spencer and I celebrated the day we met 14 years ago, and today is our 4 year wedding anniversary. Last night we went out to a way fancy dinner at Chez TJ in Mountain View and then out to a movie (Funny People which might be the funniest movie I have ever seen). Thank you sooooo much to Gwen's Auntie B who spent the evening with her so we could go out!

I really wanted to post our wedding video, but youtube removed the audio :-(

7 comments:

BathTub said...

4 years already! Congratulations.

daffodil_duck said...

Yay! Congrats on a your anniversary and here's to many many more :-) Miss you guys - can I come visit soon? xoxoxo Rae

Amber said...

You were the most beautiful bride and the happiest coupel I have ever seen. Congrats!

Keri said...

Like I said at the wedding, you guys continue to fall in love in new and deeper ways. This year you fellin love with your beautiful baby and with each other as parents. You contiune to be an inspiration to me and give us all including Gwen a wonderful example of a happily married couple. I love you both (and Gwen) forever and always! Happy Anniversary Studlys!!!

lil purl aka Beth said...

Congrats Ambrosia and Spencer on your anniversary! You guys make it look so easy. 14 years together, what a fantastic role model for Gwen!

Your wedding looks like it was a blast. I love your hair there Ambrosia!

The Mrs. said...

Congratulations! I think that is so wonderful. You are such a perfect fit. Just a fantastic family!

Ricky Paredes said...

14 years already? We're at 12.5 (we're catching up, hehe). It was nice to see you guys! Let us know when you'll be driving through SB again.