Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Friend Me

Hi friends. I have been debating whether or not to keep up the blog and have decided to put it on hold. Since I also like to keep up with friends, I am on facebook and enjoy browsing my 'friends' updates and photos- maybe you will too? These last few months there has been a lot of redundancy between the blog and my facebook updates, and now that I am going back to school part time, Mama doesn't have time to do both. I also am not sure how comfortable I feel with this blog being completely open to the public, while I have vetted all my Facebook friends. I know some of you (like Spencer) may refuse on principal to get a Facebook account, and that is okay. No pressure. Email me ambrosious@gmail.com, call me, let's get together in person. I will revisit the blog in a few months. Cheers!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Scott has a FB account but he never checks it, and also will not do so on principle. It's kind of funny though, his entire family in SD are on FB, and of course, now, they send him 50 HAPPY BIRTHDAY(S) each year on his birthday. He's told them he NEVER checks the account, but they still do it.
Good luck with schooling...I know you'll do great!

CheriBerry said...

Good luck on schooling. I always read your blog and your facebook posts, and will continue to read your fb. Lame that Spencer isn't there...just because I selfishly want to hear about his life too, but I understand having priciples to stick to. Miss you guys always!