Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's a Boy!

Happy April Fools! Just kidding, our ultrasound is scheduled for April 22nd and we will find out the sex of the baby then.
A few people were asking how I have been doing. Much better now that I am into my 2nd trimester. Though I am having serious lower back pain. Friday it came to the point that it hurt to walk and hurt to sit. I saw a chiropractor Monday and I have a pinched nerve on my S1. I feel much better now but still can feel where my back is out and need to make sure I don't over due it. I am going to see the chiro until I feel 100% since I don't want any extra complications during labor (goal is natural childbirth again). And I felt the baby move for the first time last night! Today is Gwen's 1/2 birthday and we are going to have a special dessert (strawberry shortcake) in honor of her, since we may not end up doing much for her actual birthday (depending on when her sibling arrives). Happy half birthday Gwen!

3 comments:

Keri said...

dude! you had me there for a second. I'm sorry to hear about the back pain. That's aweful. I hope your chiropractic care helps out. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I always loved reading your blog, but now that I am going to be a mom to be (I am 3 weeks behind you at 13 weeks) I use it in a whole new way! Thank you! XOXO!
Emily

CheriBerry said...

Sorry to hear about your back pain, hope the adjustments are helping and you're feeling better now! I think you're smart to keep going to the chiropractor to help now, I had AWFUL Sciatica during my labor with Amber, and it caused me to ask for an epidural after hours of agony trying to give birth naturally. And then the epidural only affected my right side, and I could still feel everything on my left! LOL, women do love to tell their childbirth stories.