Monday, November 9, 2009

Riding our Bicycle

We bought a bike trailer a few weeks ago ad have been going on Saturday morning rides. Gwen surprised us by loving her helmet. She is not a huge fan of the trailer, but doesn't protest either. This last ride was our 3rd one and I pulled the trailer. It felt like someone was pulling my back, but once you get going it isn't too bad. On our ride I heard some music and it got a little tune in my head. I started humming one of the songs from our Music Together class...then I realized the music was Gwen singing to herself. It was sooo cute!

1 comment:

Keri said...

What a cute story. Pretty soon she will really be able to sing with you. I've got a thing with kids helmets fitting right, make sure it covers her forehead ans doesn't wobble around otherwise it's really no good if something were to happen. Happy cycling, happy family!